Learning more about us? Great!
Use the quick look if you are short on time.
Or expand for more details.
What We Do
Dine Aware automates this training cycle. Simply sign-up new staff and they begin their first day of work already prepared to speak food allergy.
Staff can’t communicate what they don’t understand.
How We Do It
What It All Means
- Why food allergy training is important and relevant.
The Golden Rules of Never
- 5 easy to remember best practices that can be applied to any situation or position.
The 10 Big Questions
- We answer the top 10 biggest questions about food allergies (e.g. What’s the difference between a food allergy, intolerance and sensitivity).
The Top 14 Food Allergies
- This section familiarizes staff with the top 14 food allergies so they can recognize them and have a basic awareness.
- We highlight best practices used in foodservice to prevent cross-contact. This section is adapted for each course (i.e. Front of House vs. Back of House).
- What employees communicate but how they do it have a huge impact on strong food allergy communication. This section focuses on best practices (i.e. fixing mistakes), sources of communication (i.e. ingredient labels), keeping the chain of communication intact. This section is adapted for each course.
Manager, Back of House, Front of House, Bartender and Host all learn about the top 14 food allergies (Dishwasher is excluded from this unit).
*We’ve adopted the EU list.
No problem we have you covered. Our Dine Aware training teaches best practices for communication and cross-contact prevention.